返回列表 发帖

一些著名人士的评论

特许公认会计师公会成立至今达一个世纪,一直努力不懈,促使成员不断提高专业水平,对全球会计业界的发展贡献宏大。欣逢公会成立百周年,仅此衷心致贺,并祝百尺竿头,更进一步。

——香港特别行政区行政长官董建华为ACCA在2003年12月1日的百周年纪念特刊所发表的贺词

作为拥有百年历史的全球性会计职业团体,ACCA以其有效的管理制度、先进的职业理念、 完善的人才培养规划和教育方法,为推动会计职业不断向前发展,为会计职业更好地服务于经济发展和社会进步,作出了重要贡献,在会计职业发展史上写下了重要一笔。在经济全球化趋势加速发展的今天,世界各国的经济交流与合作日益紧密,会计国际化成为时代的必然。展望未来,会计职业的发展仍然任重道远,仍然需要包括ACCA在内的会计职业组织在推进会计职业发展中发挥新的更大的作用。

——摘自全国人大预算委员会副主任、财政部原部长助理冯淑萍在2003年12月1日ACCA百年大庆揭幕仪式上的演讲《社会责任:注册会计师的重要使命》

ACCA plays a leading and important role in the accounting profession. It enhances the communication between east and west. During its past decade, ACCA has developed rapidly in Mainland China with over 11,000 students and members. I wish ACCA better development in China for the future.

——杨马佩华 ,上海奥美广告有限公司财务总监

I believe consistency in quality across boundaries and continuing innovation and development is a core value of ACCA. It is also the reason why ACCA keeps its leading status in professional accountancy body. This core value always strives me to keep innovating and helps me to obtain the success in my work.

——杨克家,可口可乐装瓶生产有限公司首席财务官

ACCA, as the professional association, develops lifelong relationships with its members. It helps us to think strategically and look positively in the competitive marketplace nowadays.

——郑喜明 ,瑞安地产有限公司总经理 — 项目发展

ACCA provides opportunity to everyone who intended to take up the profession and provides them with an opportunity to prove their fitness and experience by examination. I wish its continued success in accounting profession.
——胡斌如,花旗人寿保险有限公司财务总监

Professionalism, creativity and internationalism are the greatest traits of ACCA. ACCA has been on the leading edge in the training and innovation of the accounting profession for over one century.

——黄文辉,普华永道咨询(深圳)有限公司上海分公司合伙人

The foundation of the Association is built upon principles of high professional and ethical standards. While many similar professional bodies have pride themselves in maintaining exclusivity in its membership selection, our Association has adopted a progressive philosophy to reached out to thousands across the world through its flexible entry requirements thereby creating a culturally rich and truly Global body of professionals playing major roles in all facets of the World economy.

On the local scene, China’s 1.3 billion market and its cost competitiveness have attracted most global multinationals to have a stake here. With its entry into WTO, the domestic industry are also driving towards World standards in all of its operations and activities. These have created a huge need for Internationally qualified Finance professionals. This is where the Association is uniquely placed to play a direct role, both in the development of the local economy as well as train local talents.

I am proud to be considered a fellow member.

——詹志强,摩托罗拉(中国)有限公司中国区全球电讯方案部高级区域总监

"我们现在身处发展迅速、并涵盖全球的市场中,因此我们需要充满活力、训练有素并能跟上时代步伐的财务人员,而ACCA恰好提供了这样的人才……"

--美国派拉蒙电影公司副总裁史蒂夫·泰勒

"只有有远见、有能力面对变化的人才能获得回报。ACCA资格鼓励人们从战略角度思考问题,以乐观态度看待未来。"

--南非审计长办公室培训中心经理简·冯·肖克威克

"ACCA资格标志着专业性、对商务透彻的理解以及国际性的,这正是标准渣打真正欣赏之处。"

--标准渣打银行财务部培训与开发经理彼得·罗伯茨

"音乐事业正经历着重大变革,灵活的思维方式对我们的成功来说从来没有如此重要过。ACCA提供的正是脚踏实地的实际能力和对未来的远见卓识的完美结合。"

--华纳东南亚地区副总裁安东尼·弗朗西斯·费尔南得斯

"在世界各地,具有前瞻性思维的财务专业人员极具价值。无论在跨国公司之内还是在其他组织中,拥有ACCA资格,就拥有了可靠的职业保障,也拥有了在世界各地就业的'通行证'。"

--香港安永会计师行合伙人蔡碧鹤

"为什么ACCA在如此长期之内获得如此的成功?原因显而易见--ACCA资格的高水准以及她所培训的财会人员的高水平,这也将给越南经济的发展带来巨大的好处。"

--越南普华永道学习教育经理多萝西·特兰

"在财会领域要取得成功,理论和实际经验的紧密结合十分关键。ACCA专业资格在理论、实际经验以及两者的结合方面是出类拔萃的。"

--德勤会计师行(新加坡)合伙人厄乃斯特·坎博士

返回列表