返回列表 发帖

从今天开始,记录CMA的复习过程!!! GO GO GO !!!

我是希瑞,赐予我力量吧!

我要加油考试, 考过了就能买好多吃的,去好多地方,买好大的房子。。。。

众兄弟姐妹们,加油吧!

生活太容易腻没意思!

今天上班看了一下RIGO的复习资料,网友奉献的,我拿来上班的时候看。

不过不好意思的说, 我只看了4面,PART1- Introduction and Microeconomics from page4 to page8。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

我的大概计划如下:粗粗粗的看一遍PART1,2,3,然后一部分一部分的攻克。

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

我现在的进程是,看完了PART1,3,开始看PART2。

PART1,3虽说看完了,但是好像没什么印象,不过没印象也还是要看下去,等到攻克的时候再仔细看。

毕竟英语不行啊,只能先瞟眼到底说什么啊。

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

上班看复习资料,下班看教材!我就不信我过不了它!!!

我,女,奔三好好久了,非财务会计专业毕业,半财务会计就业者,还没进财务部门!

英语四级,现在每天回去听下英语新闻。

为了提高我的英语写作水平,我以后回帖就是英语回帖了,写的不好,自己他人都不笑话!

Yesterday is Monday, i had no feeling to read the book, just reviewed the Tianya Club & chated with friends & clean my blog, it is all my day.

This morning, i get up early at 7:20, and sit quitely about 15 minutes, i will do it better and get a quite mind.

In order to avoid wasting time, today i will close all the website, hope i can control myself.

Yesterday,

Gleim Notes: part2-unit1 page11-15

Teaching Book: part2-unit1 page 26-42

Yesterday, one colleague finished her maternity leave and invited me for lunch, and it took a long time from 12:00 to 3:30pm, and then select book on DANGDANG since it is free.

The reading process of teaching book is more quick than gleim notes, and the teaching book explain the issues more clearly, but i can not read the teaching book when i am at work in company.

Cheer up!

I am not feel well and want to take a rest since of my collywobbles.

2007-11-15

Teaching Book: part2-unit1 page 26-50

I quit the Gleim notes, it is not suitable for this learning peroid.

Within this weekend, try my best to finish the unit 1 & 2

hehe......+U.....

I will join you soon. My background: applied mathematics, but focus on marketing after gradutation, 6 years in marketing. 1 year ago, join business development team in our company, in charge of M&A projects, need more financial background....

Today, just download those documents. Get start....

祝福那些为了理想而努力的人,加油!!GOGOGO

let us do our best

返回列表