返回列表 发帖

有点晕, 有一下免九门的吗?

今天接到通知, 注册下来了。 据说免了九门, 有点不相信, 前几天自己写信去ACCA问人家也是这样说的。 有点晕。 跟我本意相差太远。 我本来想免个五六门, 剩下的自己考,拿到那个学位就不接着考了。 这下怎么办啊。想拿学位的话要放弃三门PART2的课程免考。 不拿的话直接考PART3, 好像现在对我来说没什么用。 迷茫ING。有人跟我一样免九门的吗? 能给点建议吗?谢谢啊:)

免考真好 没事偷着乐吧

never heard that. what is your strong background? I want to get some subjects free. however, i thought i just can get 5 free. hope to get your experience!

re:

sorry for replying this late, coz I  just saw ur question, I  applied through an agency in Beijing, cost me 200 RMB more.

for the result of my examptions,  That was really surprised me, I don't think u could learn sth from me coz  I finished degree overseas, and all the papers I  have done are fully satisfied with local Accounting Association, but whatever your acadenmic background is , try to provide as much documents as you can to get maximum examption, .the best way to save money:

传说中的纯海外会计专业,以一等荣誉学士毕业的免考之王吗???!!!

既然你已经免了九门了,应该拿的是国外会计荣誉学士或者硕士学位吧,既然都拿到了这个学位,我觉得另一个学位也没什么太大的意思或者挑战了.建议你直接考LEVEL3,向高一点的目标冲刺, 至少我是这么想的

楼主,我也是直接免了9门,跟你情况一样。听人说那个英国学士学位要写毕业论文的,而且你已经有学位了就没必要在要那个学位了至少我这么认为。楼主什么时候开始考试?希望能交个朋友,我的msn:iverson-7603@hotmail.com.谢谢!

免了9门就乐吧。你已经有了海外的学位,还要这个干什么?都是一样的东西

返回列表